A Deep, Deep Cleaning
From wine stains on your good comforter to grass stains on your kid's uniform, staying on top of cleaning is easy with this white Kenmore 3.8 cu. ft. top-load washer. With 9 spray jets and 12 wash cycles, you'll be able to get rid of any dirt and stain on your favorite clothes, bedding and more. This washer can handle just about anything you throw in it.
Fit It All Inside
* With a 3.8 cu. ft. capacity, this white Kenmore top-load washer can fit big loads without breaking a sweat. Youll be able to clean up to 17 towels at once so no load is too big for this washing machine.
A Worry-Free Cleaning
* Uses 9 powerful spray jets to attack stains from every angle with a more concentrated mix of detergent and unique wash actions. 3 ways to a powerful clean. The great cleaning you expect from our agitator, now with enhanced performance thanks to the addition of powerful spray jets to our exclusive Triple Action® Agitator that cleans clothes in three ways:
Wash Basket Action
Give Laundry Some TLC
* Timing your fabric softener into your cycle is easy with the dispenser. A stainless steel wash basket is easier on your fabrics with a design that wont snag or pull on them. Your favorite knit sweater is in perfect hands inside this washer between these two features.
* Need more water for your next load" The Deep Fill option lets you increase the water level on select cycles so your clothes will get the cleaning they need when they need it.
- Similar to model 20362
- Capacity: 3.8 cu. ft.
- Pickup: 1100 E University Dr Edinburg Tx
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.