Contemporary design gives this classic top-freezer refrigerator an update that suits any modern kitchen. A unique can caddy on the door holds up to 9 beverage cans or 1 wine bottle, so your favorite drinks are always cold, secure and easy to grab. Adjustable SpillMizer™ glass shelves contain spills and prevent messes from spreading. The clear door bins accommodate gallon jugs or bulky items, and adjust to provide flexible storage options. A full-width pantry drawer stores wide items like party platters, or everyday items like meats and cheeses. 2 humidity-controlled crisper bins keep fruits and veggies in the appropriate conditions, so they stay fresh longer. An adjustable, full-width wire shelf in the freezer helps you keep frozen items organized, and freezer door storage keeps smaller items like ice cream at your fingertips.
* 21.1-cu ft total storage: 14.9-cu ft refrigerator, 6.2-cu ft freezer
* Adjustable SpillMizer™ glass shelves are easy to clean and keep leaks from spreading
* Gallon door storage holds bulky items and frees up interior shelf space for the rest of your groceries
* Can caddy holds up to 9 beverage cans on the door for extra organization and easy access to your favorite drinks
* 2 humidity-controlled crisper bins keep produce fresh
- Similar to model WRT3L1SZYW
- Capacity: 21.0 Cu. Ft
- Pickup: 1100 E University Dr Edinburg Tx
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.