The Frigidaire 4-door French door refrigerator offers the Custom-Flex temp Drawer, which fully switches from fridge to freezer, and offers the widest range in temperature settings (-6 to 45 degrees) on the market, so you can store all your family favorites from yogurt to frozen pizza. It helps keep fruits and vegetables fresh longer with CrispSeal® crispers, and it's easy to organize and clean with SpaceWise® organization system and Smudge-Proof® stainless steel.
* Refrigerate or freeze your food with the fully convertible Custom-Flex® Temp Drawer (-6 to 45F temp range)
* SpaceWise® organization system including a flip-up shelf to fit taller items and an expandable door bin
* Auto CrispSeal™ Crisper Drawers keeps your produce fresh you waste less food and save more money
* OpenAccess™ Door allows you to reach up to 75%resh food by opening just one door
* TwinTech™ cooling system keeps food fresh by maintaining consistent temperatures in both the refrigerator and freezer
* PureSource Ultra® II ice and water filtration remove 99.3 and 99.9%from your household water
* PureAir Ultra® II air filter keeps food in your refrigerator fresh by removing odor particles with fast-acting, highly absorbent carbon technology
* Extra tall ice and water pocket so you can easily fill tall pitchers and sports bottles with a 10 inch exterior ice and water pocket
* Quick freeze option lets you quickly freeze foods so they stay at their freshest--set this option before a large grocery run so your food freezes faster once you get home
- Similar to Model: FG4H2272UF
- Capacity: 21.8-cu ft
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready For Pickup: 1 Hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.