This Frigidaire 20 cubic foot upright freezer includes a superior tight seal that locks in cold air, keeping food frozen for two days if there is a power outage, and the EvenTemp™ cooling system, with a variable speed compressor that constantly circulates cold air throughout the freezer with smart sensing technology that adjusts air flow to maintain a uniform temperature. The flexible interior organization system enables you to easily organize your family's frozen favorites with four adjustable, metallic wire shelves, deep bottom basket, and five spacious door bins. Additionally, enjoy the ability to maintain the ideal environment for your frozen foods with our audible temperature alarm that alerts you if the door is left open or the freezer's temperature rises, and auto-close doors, which ensure that your freezer is never left slightly open by mistake.
* Power outage assurance uses a superior tight seal locking in cold air, keeping food frozen for two days
* EvenTemp™ cooling system circulates cold air with smart sensing technology to prevent warm spot and unwanted freezing
* Flexible interior organization system including 4 adjustable, metallic wire shelves, deep bottom basket, and 5 spacious door bins
* Door ajar and high temp alarm - monitor the ideal environment for your frozen foods with our audible temperature alarm that alerts you if the door is left open or the freezer's temperature rises
* Auto-close doors to avoid spoiled food and soupy ice cream, which ensure that your freezer is never left slightly open by mistake
* Frost-free design so you'll never have to defrost your freezer again
* More capacity, same footprint - this 20 cu ft upright freezer fits into the same space as a traditional 17 cu ft model but allows you to enjoy more capacity without sacrificing valuable floor space
* Each freezer has gone through a 42-point quality check to ensure strong performance for years to come
* Garage ready - place this unit in your garage without worry; this unit is designed to perform in temperatures ranging from 0F to 110F
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.