LG's exclusive Door-in-Door refrigerators have everything you need to become the ultimate home entertainer. Dual ice makers with Craft Ice automatically create crushed, cubed and LG's exclusive slow-melting round ice for upscale, craft drinks at home-without the work. The Full-Convert drawer gives you more capacity when you need it, with the ability to fully convert from 5 chill to freeze options with one quick touch. To ensure you're serving guests the freshest foods, innovative LG cooling technologies work together to dramatically extend the life of your produce.
* Get more space for groceries in a great feature-packed refrigerator. Nothing beats the convenience of having more food when you need it, and with a generous 23 cu. ft. of space, you'll have room and room to grow
* Enjoy a built-in look with the counter depth feature on this LG refrigerator. Thanks to its slightly shallower depth, it can stand flush with your counter top for a sleek look
* Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides the most shelf space and allows even more space for door bin
* You go all out when it comes to choosing fresh foods for your family LG Linear Cooling helps you keep them that way. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to maintain temperatures within 1F of the setting, to keep produce fresher up to 2x longer and helps preserve all foods fresh and flavorful
- Similar to model LRMDS3006S
- 29.5 cu.ft.
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.