No one said laundry day was easy but LG dryer innovations might just change your mind. It starts with the flexible LG EasyLoad door that opens two ways for easy loading and unloading. LG Sensor Dry system measures the amount of moisture levels throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time. And, stay ahead of the cycle and access key LG dryer features remotely with SmartThinQ technology. One touch says it all: perfectly dry clothes. All the more reason to take advantage of the 7.3 cu. ft. extra large capacity that handles really large loads. You will save time and energy.
* Do laundry a little less often. With 7.3 cu. ft. of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and energy.
* The dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad door make loading and unloading the dryer easier than ever. Transferring wet clothes from the washer; Simply press the release button and pull the door down, hamper style to keep that stray sock from hitting the floor. Removing dry items; Swing the door to the side to clear the way for your basket below. Even tight spaces and challenging laundry-room layouts are no match for versatility like this.
* Our Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, to help ensure you get dry laundry every time.
* Monitor or stop your dryer anytime anywhere
* Intuitive dial-a-cycle controls and easy to read dual LED display indicators help you find the right setting every time
* Aluminized alloy steel drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for years
* Troubleshoot quickly and efficiently with SmartDiagnosis
* Even quieter, there's no need for laundry to be noisy, the LG LoDecibel motor: chances are you may not even notice it
- Similar to model DLE7300WE
- Capacity: 7.3 cu. ft.
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.