Forget pulling still-damp loads from the dryer with Sensor Dry, the dryer can detect moisture and automatically adjust drying time for loads of all sizes saving energy with less wear and tear on clothes. You can even save time with ultra large capacity that fits more clothes in every load. Plus, keep your dryer clean, efficient and safe with the FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator that lets you know when your ducts need cleaning to avoid lint buildup, improves the dryers performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills and gives you safer, worry-free operation with fewer service calls.
* Spend less time on laundry with more room for clothes, free up your dayfit more clothes in every load with 7.4 cu. ft. of space, running fewer loads saves energy and money on your utility bill
* No more damp clothesthe built-in sensor detects moisture levels and automatically adjusts drying time for loads of all sizes, no more over drying dryer shuts off at just the right time to save energy with less wear and tear on clothes
* FlowSense lets you know when your ducts need cleaning to avoid lint buildup, improves the dryers performance for greater efficiency and lower utility bills and gives you safer, worry-free operation with fewer service calls
* Get extra capacity without taking up extra space, thanks to a 30 in. depth that easily fits into smaller spaces or second floor closets
* Pressed for time, just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases
* Let's face it: Sometimes, you just don't have time to wait for a standard dry cycle - LG's SpeedDry Cycle can have clothes dry in just 15 minutes
- Similar to model DLE3400W
- Capacity: 7.4 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.