LG's Mega Capacity 9.0 cu. ft. Steam Dryer performs big enough for your most ambitious loads. Smart enough to make sure everything dries perfectly with 14 drying programs, including, Steam Fresh, Steam Sanitary, Wool, Speed Dry, Air Dry and Super Dry. Steam technology reduces wrinkles and odors, and practically eliminates the need for ironing. Optimum drying time is continuously monitored with the Sensor Dry system. Beautiful.
* 14 drying cycles with sensor dry: cotton/normal, perm. Press, towels, delicates, heavy duty, steamfresh, steamsanitary, spotclean, anti-bacterial, jumbo dry, wool, super dry; manual dry cycles: speed dry and air dry
* 9.0 cu. ft. of capacity to accommodate the largest loads and help save you time and energy, plus the NeveRust Stainless Steel drum is durable and built to last; with this large drum size, now you can fit a king size comforter and full set of bedding in a single load; you will definitely have more room to dry
* Intelligent electronic control panel with dual LED display and Dial-A-Cycle makes it easy to find the right setting for each load
* Our sensor dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, assuring you get dry laundry every time; LG's speedDry cycle can get clothes dry in just 15 minutes or just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care cycle to reduce creases
* True steam technology generates real steam to reduce wrinkles and odors, practically eliminating the need for ironing
* The SteamFresh cycle refreshes and reduces wrinkles in up to 5 garments at a time with one, 20 -minute dryer cycle
- Similar to model DLGX8101V
- Capacity: 9.0 cu ft
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.