LG's Mega Capacity 9.0 cu. ft. Steam Dryer performs big enough for your most ambitious loads. Smart enough to make sure everything dries perfectly with 14 drying programs, including, Steam Fresh, Steam Sanitary, Wool, Speed Dry, Air Dry and Super Dry. Steam technology reduces wrinkles and odors and practically eliminates the need for ironing. Optimum drying time is continuously monitored with the Sensor Dry system. Beautiful.
* 14 drying cycles with sensor dry: Cotton/normal, perm. Press, towels, delicates, heavy duty, steam fresh, steam sanitary, spot clean, anti-bacterial, jumbo dry, wool, super dry; manual dry cycles: speed dry and air dry
* 9.0 cu. ft. of capacity to accommodate the largest loads, such as a king size comforter and full set of bedding in a single load
* Intelligent electronic control panel with dual LED display and Dial-A-Cycle makes it easy to find the right setting for each load
* Our sensor dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time, assuring you get dry laundry every time, LG's speedDry cycle can get clothes dry in just 15 minutes or just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the wrinkle care cycle to reduce creases
* Got a small stain or spot" Our SpotClean Cycle is designed to use the power of steam to effectively remove stains and freshen clothes right in the dryer.
* True steam technology generates real steam to reduce wrinkles and odors, practically eliminating the need for ironing
* Say so long to static, The ReduceStatic option virtually eliminates static cling by lightly moistening clothes to make ironing easier and more efficient
- Similar to model DLEX8100V
- Capacity: 9.0 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
- * Sold as is *
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.