This 30 in. 5.3 cu. ft. Free-Standing Electric Range is featured in a classic white finish and features a Digital Temperature display. A Power Boil dual-element burner with 9 in. and 6 in. capability gives you 3000-Watt of power. The 4-burner upswept cooktop easily wipes clean. The white patterned ceramic glass top contains spills and allows for easy cleaning. Dual Element Bake with upper and lower elements produce even heat and great results. The removable full-width storage drawer lets you store cookware or kitchen accessories.
* 5.3 cu. ft. oven allows you to cook multiple dishes at once - perfect for large holiday gatherings and every day in between
* 4-burner electric range includes a 3000-Watt burner for faster boiling of water
* Dual-ring element with power boil offers two element sizes in one burner to accommodate a variety of pan sizes
* Delay bake lets you program the oven to begin baking at a preset time for added convenience
* In-oven broiling gives you improved cooking control when grilling meats or melting cheese
* Electronic pads on the control panel are easy to operate with just a touch
* Control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
* Two oven racks can be configured in six positions to accommodate a variety of baking needs
* Dual-element bake upper and lower elements produce even heat and great results
* Removable full-width storage drawer allows you to store cookware or kitchen accessories
* Smooth ceramic glass cooktop easily wipes clean
- Similar to model JBS60DKWW
- Oven Capacity: 5.3 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.