At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home by providing quality appliances that were made for real life. Whether it's enjoying the tradition of making meals from scratch or tackling a mountain of muddy jeans and soccer jerseys, GE Appliances are crafted to support any and every task in the home.
* A large, edge-to-edge cooking surface gives you extra room for pots and pans of all sizes and lets cookware move easily from burner to burner
* Extra-large integrated nonstick griddle cooks up to 6 grilled cheeses at once on the industry's largest integrated griddle
* 15,000 BTU power boil burner delivers high heat for fast boiling
* Large oval fifth burner in the center of cooktop is ideal for griddle cooking
* Save time and effort by steam-cleaning the oven after cooking, no special water, kits or extra steps required
* Precise simmer burner furnishes low, even heat so delicate foods don't scorch
* Heavy-duty, dishwasher-safe grates easily and safely clean grates in the dishwasher
* 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity allows you to cook more dishes at once
* Sealed cooktop features deep recesses under the burners, allowing quick and easy cleanup after spills or splatters
* 2 oven racks can be figured in 6 positions to accommodate a variety of baking needs
- Similar to model JGBS66DEKBB
- Oven Capacity: 5.0 Cu. Ft
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.