At GE Appliances, we bring good things to life, by designing and building the world's best appliances. Our goal is to help people improve their lives at home by providing quality appliances that were made for real life. Whether it's enjoying the tradition of making meals from scratch or tackling a mountain of muddy jeans and soccer jerseys, GE Appliances are crafted to support any and every task in the home.
* Convection - This convection oven cooks and browns more evenly, using a rear fan to circulate hot air
* 12 in./9 in. Power Boil Element - A power boiler produces concentrated heat for rapid boiling in a flexible 12 in./9 in. burner size, so you spend less time waiting and more time cooking
* 9 in./6 in. Power Boil Element - A power boiler produces concentrated heat for rapid boiling in a flexible 9 in./6 in. burner size, so you spend less time waiting and more time cooking
* Warming Mode - A warming mode that lets you to serve dishes at the right time and temperature
* Fifth Element Warming Zone - A convenient low-heat warming zone provides even temperature control for foods on the cooktop
* Steam Clean - A steam cleaning option cleans the oven cavity in a 30-minute cycle with less odor and heat
* Wall-to-Wall Bake Element - An 8-pass bake element in the upper oven heats a large cooking area evenly
* Fast Preheat - The upper oven preheats quickly and evenly with a speedy preheat feature
* Large Capacity Double Oven - This large double-oven lets you cook multiple items at the same time thanks to its 6.6 cu. ft. total capacity
* Aproximate Dimensions (in.) - 47 in. H x 29-7/8 in. W x 28-1/4 in. D
- Similar to model JBS86SPSS
- Oven Capacity: 6.6 Cu. Ft
- Pickup: 806 N Cage Blvd, Pharr TX. 78577
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.