Care for the whole family's fabrics with this large capacity top load washing machine. The Smooth Spiral stainless steel wash basket helps prevent snags and the dual action agitator gives fabrics a thorough clean. Choose your water level on any cycle with Water Level Selection and wash a load in as little as thirty minutes with the Quick Wash cycle.
Water Level Selection
* Choose between Auto Fill, which will adjust the water level based on the size of the laundry load which saves water and increases efficiency, and the Deep Water Wash option for the occasion where more water is needed to help break down loose soils.
Clean Washer Cycle with affresh® Washer Cleaner
* Deep-fill the washer to clean even those areas that aren't normally reached by everyday cycles. Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner tablet to the Clean Washer cycle for best results.
Smooth Spiral Stainless Steel Wash Basket
* Help protect fabrics from snagging with this stainless steel wash basket that gently guides clothes during the wash.
Two-Way Wash Action Agitator
* Give your clothes a deep yet gentle clean with the two-way wash action agitator, which turns one way while the basket turns the other, for a cleaning motion that moves fabrics smoothly through the wash.
Quick Wash Cycle
* You can't find any clean clothes and you have a date coming up soon! Instead of masking your smelly garments, pop them in the washer with the Quick Wash Cycle. With this feature, you have the ability to wash small loads quickly, while faster spinning speeds squeeze out more water for a quick dry.
- Similar to Model: WTW4955HW
- Capacity: 3.8 cu. ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.