3.5 cu. ft. High-Efficiency Top-Load Washer with Spreckled Porcelain Tub
Refresh your laundry room with this easy-to-use and efficient washer from Amana. Simple knob control lets you select from 9 different cycles, 3 soil levels and 5 temperature settings, allowing you to customize your wash to minimize time and energy cost. Deep Water Wash cycle adds more water in the wash and rinse cycles to ensure the best possible clean. With a 700 RPM maximum spin speed, this washer extracts more water so drying takes less time. The spreckled porcelain tub is durable, yet gentle on clothes and its coloration makes it easy to find small items such as socks or hand towels.
Speckled Porcelain Tub
* The smooth, porcelain tub resists tears and scratches better than a plastic tub, protecting your fabrics. Plus the speckled gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks
High-Efficiency Agitator and Wash System
* Get improved cleaning with Amana's High-Efficiency Agitator and Wash System that combines the gentleness of an impeller with the cleaning action of an agitator
* The deep rinse and additional heat work with the High-Efficiency Agitator to deliver a better wash
Deep Water Wash Cycle
* The Deep Water Wash cycle fills the tub with more water during the wash and rinse cycle when you need it, so you can be confident you're getting a great clean
Advanced Suspension System
* The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket
Automatic Temperature Control
* The automatic temperature control sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent
9 Wash Cycles
* With 9 different wash cycles to choose from, you'll be able to care for it all, from delicate items to towels
- Similar to model NTW4605EW
- Capacity: 3.5 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.