With a generous 26.2 cu. ft., this Side-By-Side refrigerator provides customizable capacity for even more ways to use your space. With gallon-size door bins and multiple drawers, our side-by-side refrigerators give you incredible organization, so you can find just what you need in a snap. Plus, they come with sophisticated LG styling and features like SpacePlus Ice System, IcePlus, an intuitive LED display, contoured doors, and Digital Temperature Controls to help keep your food fresher than ever.
* Meets the minimum federal energy efficiency standards
* A convenient water and ice dispenser keeps ice and water close at hand, saving you from opening the door every time you want water or ice
* The LG SpacePlus Ice System is on the inside door, freeing up valuable space in the fresh food shelf compartments. More space means you can store more food
* 4 tempered glass shelves provide high visibility and easy cleanup access
* 2 humidity-controlled crispers help preserve the freshness of fruits and vegetables with selectable humidity levels
* 17 cu. ft. refrigeration capacity provides ample cooling space, while 9.2 cu. ft. freezer capacity allows for additional cold storage
* Contoured doors, hidden hinges and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional
* LED panels in the refrigerator and freezer provide an exceptionally bright interior and saves energy over traditional lighting
* 2-Door Side-By-Side Refrigerator has the fridge compartment on the right and the freezer compartment on the left
- Similar to model LSXS26326S
- Capacity: 26.2-cu ft
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.