LG STUDIO's newest InstaView™ Door-in-Door® refrigerators have everything you need to become the ultimate home entertainer. Dual ice makers with Craft Ice™ automatically create crushed, cubed and LGs exclusive slow-melting round ice on demand, for upscale, craft drinks at homewithout the work. To ensure youre serving the freshest foods, innovative LG STUDIO's charcoal gray interior design and cooling technologies work together to dramatically extend the life of your produce.
* 23.5 cubic feet of space, this LG STUDIO French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your familys favorite foods
* LG STUDIOs ice and water dispenser fits just about any container, dispenses exact amount of filtered water, and looks good doing it
* Dual ice makers automatically create standard ice cubes, crushed ice and slow-melting round Craft Ice™ for all your entertaining needs
* InstaView Door-in-Door brings distinctive style to your kitchen, with a mirrored glass panel that allows you to see inside the easy access door
* Offering quick and easy access to favorite foods, the popular Door-in-Door® design gets even better with an adjustable bin that smoothly glides up and down to fit snacks and drinks of all sizes
* The LG Slim SpacePlus® Ice System provides the most shelf space
* Uses digital sensors and an array of vents for total cooling control
* Delivers blasts of cool air that reach all areas of the refrigerator
* Control key refrigerator features from anywhere, at any time with ThinQ™ Technology
- Similar to model SRFVC2406S
- Capacity: 23.5 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.