Bringing innovation and distinctive design together, LGs new refrigerator with InstaView Door-in-Door will enhance even the most beautifully crafted kitchen. The sleek tinted glass panel illuminates with two quick knocks, allowing you to see inside without ever opening the door, reducing cold air loss to help keep food fresher longer. This ENERGY STAR qualified LG refrigerator exceeds federal energy standards to positively impact your energy bill, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment.
* Stock-up and store everything you need. With a cavernous 26 cu. ft. of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your familys favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach
*Now you can have all of the things you love about stainless, without the need for special cleaners or constant attention. LGs PrintProof fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth for a distinctive kitchen that handles real-life in style.
* From making extra ice for tonights dinner party while youre at work to adjusting temperatures with simple voice commands, LG refrigerators with SmartThinQ technology will change the way you think and the way you live. Simply download the free LG SmartThinQ app to your Android or iOS device and let the possibilities unfold. Receive notifications on your smartphone when the door is open or your water filter needs to be replaced. Control refrigerator and freezer temperatures remotely. Diagnose issues and get quick, expert advice
* For those fly-by visits to the refrigerator, the Door-in-Door feature allows you to get in and get out providing easy access to beverages and snacks. Only LG Door-in-Door models include bonus door bins for added organization and storage.
* Consistent temperatures are the key to food freshness. LG took its advanced freshness system one step further by adding Door Cooling to provide a steady supply of cold air to help keep door contents at peak freshness.
* Dual ice makers, dispensed from the door and located in the freezer compartment, produce large amounts of ice so you never run out. This extra ice storage helps ensure that you have extra ice on hand for those hot summer days or when entertaining large parties.
* Ice makers are great, but not if it means you can't fit all of your food in the fridge. The Slim SpacePlus Ice System provides the most shelf space and allows even more space for door bins
* Smart Cooling system is designed to maintain superior conditions within the refrigerator. The Linear Compressor reacts quickly to temperature fluctuations and helps keep your food fresher, longer. Meanwhile, strategically-placed vents in every section help to surround your food with cool air no matter where you put it.
* The Smart Pull Handle makes opening and closing the freezer quick and easy. All it takes is a simple lift of the handle for effortless access to your freezer
* Your food isn't the only thing that stays fresh. Only LG offers a 3-layer Fresh Air Filter with dedicated fan that pushes cleaner, fresher air into the fridge.
* From pitchers to pint glasses, finally theres an ice and water dispenser that can handle just about any container you want to fill. Featuring a sleek new design, the dispenser is one of the tallest around, measuring in at an ultra-accommodating 12.6 in. Also features LG's new pharmaceutical water filter, NSF certified to reduce more contaminants than our previous filters, for freshness you can taste
- Similar to model LFXS26596S
- Capacity: 26-cu ft
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.