If you think a refrigerator with top-of-the-line features means sacrificing style or space, this will make you reconsider. With nearly 25 cu. ft. of space, this 33 in. wide refrigerator has the largest capacity on the market. It also has Smart Cooling technology built-in, designed to help keep your food fresher.
* With a cavernous 25 cu. ft. of space, this LG French Door refrigerator gives you ample space for all of your family's favorite foods and keeps them conveniently organized and within reach
* Get the space you need in a refrigerator that's right for your kitchen with this 33 in. wide, 25 cu. ft. refrigerator you can store a lot in style
* Fingerprint and smudge resistant finish easily wipes clean with a soft, dry cloth, so the only lasting impression is your impeccable taste
* 2 crisper drawers gives you easy access to your fruits, vegetables and beverages
* Multi-Air Flow System is designed to maintain superior humidity and temperature levels to help keep your food fresher, longer
* Located in the top of the fresh food section, the Door Cooling vent extends the reach of LG's Smart Cooling system and Blasts of cool air to all areas of the refrigerator-including the door-to help maintain consistent temperatures and keeps produce fresh up to 2X longer
* Sophisticated style and Design with Contoured Doors and Hidden Hinges
* LED Lighting give your refrigerator a look as sophisticated as it is functional
* Contoured doors, hidden hinges, and a host of great interior features give your refrigerator a look that's as sophisticated as it is functional, this appliance helps you create the sophisticated, distinctive kitchen you want-and deserve
* Refrigerator also features a full-width Glide N' Serve drawer, making the it easy to find some space for all that food you want to keep fresh
- Similar to model LRFCS25D3S
- Capacity: 25 Cu. Ft
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.