Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. Top-Load Washing Machine - Optimum Efficiency
Featuring a Dual Action Plus agitator and powerful spin cycles, the Kenmore 3.4 cu. ft. top-load washing machine 20022 offers energy efficient cleaning to save you money. The unique agitator works detergents deep into clothes using both sideways and clockwise motions, while the bleach dispenser delivers perfectly mixed concentrations to more effectively clean your clothes. The powerful 700 rpm spin cycle shortens the time required for drying, saving even more energy. With four load sizes, four water temperatures and eight cycle options, this Kenmore top-loading washing machine allows you to adjust for each individual load.
* The Dual Action® agitator moves both side-to-side and clockwise to double the cleaning power while still delivering gentle care for delicate fabrics.
* Multiple wash cycles give your hardy work clothes, delicate linens, and stained fabrics the treatment they need to look their best.
* A small footprint makes this washer an easy fit for apartments, basements and starter homes, while powerful performance delivers the same clean youd expect from larger machines.
* Whether youre washing wool, cotton or high-tech fabrics, a choice of four water temperatures makes it easy to customize your wash.
* Rapid spin speeds squeeze excess water from clothes, linens and more for faster, easier transfer to your dryer and shorter dry times.
- Similar to model 20022
- Capacity: 3.4 Cu Ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.