LG brings great wash performance, time-saving, and-energy-saving innovations to the classic top load washer design.This New 6Motion Technology simulates the agitator effect of traditional top load washers, without the wear and tear on your clothes that comes with it. Thanks to the LG Direct Drive Motor rotating independently from the tub mechanism, they can spin in different directions and create a powerful water flow. That means an enhanced but gentler clean with more room to do laundry in fewer loads
* Ultra-large capacity (4.5 cu.ft.) means you can do more laundry in fewer loads.
* Save money and energy with a washer that uses less water and energy than required by federal standards.
* The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system reduces washer noise and vibration.
* 6Motion™ Technology uses 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience
* Keeps operational noise to a minimum, so you can complete laundry without disrupting your household.
* The NeveRust™ wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics.
* ColdWash™ Technology provides cold water savings with warm water performance.
* LG's TubClean Cycle thoroughly cleans and dries the washtub to help keep it fresh.
* SmartRinse™ Jet Spray System enables water to penetrate clothes for effective rinsing.
* The quiet and convenient SlamProof™ Glass Lid lests you view your wash without interrupting the cycle.
* EasyDispense™allows you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once.
- Similar to model WT7100CW
- Capacity: 4.5 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.