No one said laundry day was easy-but LG dryer innovations might just change your mind. It starts with the flexible LG EasyLoad door that opens 2 ways for easy loading and unloading. LG Sensor Dry system measures the amount of moisture levels throughout the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time. One touch says it all: perfectly dry clothes.
* Do laundry a little less often. With 7.3 cu. ft. of capacity, this dryer handles really large loads. Saving you time and energy
* Load and unload the way you want to with the dual-opening options of the LG EasyLoad dryer door
* Sensor Dry system measures the moisture levels during the cycle and automatically adjusts the drying time
* Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app. You can stop or check the status of your running dryer anytime anywhere
* Intuitive Dial-A-Cycle controls and easy to read Dual LED Display indicators help you find the right setting every time
* The Aluminized Alloy Steel Drum has toughness and an attractive finish that will last for year
* Just pop your dry clothes in for a tumble on the Wrinkle Care Option to reduce creases
* With the FlowSense Duct Clogging Indicator you'll know when it's time to clean the ducts out to ensure great drying every time
* Even Quieter. There's no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG Low Decibel motor: chances are you may not even notice it
* When your dryer uses about 20%ess energy, youre going to make an impact on your utility bills, your energy consumption, and most importantly, the environment
- Similar to model DLE7300VE
- Capacity: 7.3 Cu. Ft.
- Pickup: 701 N Texas Blvd. Weslaco Tx 78596
- Ready for Pickup: 1 hour
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.